Becca Weisman

Traveler, Adventurer, Tiny House Novice,
Hey All! I am a real estate investor and family gal. I enjoy gardening, learning and traveling, especially to places near the ocean.
This is such an amazing opportunity! Thank you :))
- I am in the research phase of my tiny house adventure. I would love to find some land and live tiny with nature.

- My favorite part so far is the amount of additional information I am gaining and new ideas I hadn't considered before. This has definitely helped grow my knowledge, as well as my interest in the possibilitΒ  that living tiny can really work!

- Of course!! :) The chance to stay in an amazing WeeCasa Tiny House and experience first hand the adventure that exists when we embrace tiny life. A once in a lifetime experience! Good luck to is all!!Β Β 
- I am in the research phase of my tiny house adventure. I would love to find some land and live tiny with nature.

- My favorite part so far is the amount of additional knowledge I am gaining and new ideas I hadn't considered before. This has definitely helped grow my knowledge and interest in the possibilities living tiny.

- Of course!! :) The chance to stay in an amazing WeeCasa Tiny House and experience first hand the adventure that exists when we embrace tiny life. A once in a lifetime experience!