Guillaume Gabriele

The market' guy at mapetitemaison.com
Hey there! I'm a French guy living in the Alps. I just joined a small company with a big project (will tell you more soon) ;) My wife and I are also in the process of buying our own Tiny... project loading :) Feel free to contact me anytime!

THOW in France and in the US: special interview with Zach ๐Ÿคฉ

Hey Hey ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hope you're doing well!

We've recently had a discussion with ๏ปฟ Zach Francis ๏ปฟ about the differences between French and American mentalities and how it impacts the Tiny-House Market.
You can learn more about Zach and ๏ปฟ Jason Francis ๏ปฟ' journey in the THOW world with the Youtube video below. You'll also learn how they came to create this community and the Global Conference (if you missed it, go check the replays ๐Ÿ˜‰)
Here is the link to read the interview digest : https://mapetitemaison.com/tiny-house-conference-interview-zach-francis/
(it is in French but you should be able to translate it with Google, on the top right hand corner, next to the search barre if you are using Chrome)

Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š
Guillaume
๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ
Like Comment

Things are starting to move (slowly but surely)

Hello dear Europe THOWers ๐Ÿ‘‹

I hope each and everyone of you is doing great!

Here is something that might interest you:
it is the certificate of transparency and trustworthiness the European Tiny Living Alliance delivers to its members ๐ŸŽ‰
This one is for the company I work at: mapetitemaison.com

๏ฟผ

With the Living Alliance, we also have started the ยซย petition projectย ยป: Tinylivingpetition.com

With Betsy Barbour helping a lot (thanks a lot to her!), weโ€™ll try to organize an online meeting like the one we had a couple months ago ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Anyone interested?
Donโ€™t hesitate to tell us what you think ๐Ÿง

At your disposal to talk about it ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care! Guillaume
Like Comment

THOW in France: here we go!

Hi there awesome community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Ž

We are Guillaume and Louise, a French couple living close to the Alps in Savoie.
We are glad to be part of this project lead by Zach and Jason!

Long story short: we discovered Tiny Houses on Wheels last summer when we were questioning the way we were living, regarding our environmental impact. That was in July 2020.
In August, some Guillaumeโ€™s friends called saying they were looking for a guy to work with them in a company... that sells THOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
That is how now, in June 2021, Guillaume is working at https://mapetitemaison.com , that we just signed to purchase our own Tiny Home and how we are going across the region and (soon) the country to interview Tiny House dwellers ๐Ÿค—

Donโ€™t hesitate to follow Ma Petite Maison on FB, Insta, LinkedIn and YouTube ๐Ÿ˜‰ Youโ€™ll begin to see us everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to talking to you all, here in comments or in the Europe Group (or in private via the chat) ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care,
Louise and Guillaume ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป

Like Comment