Guillaume Gabriele

The market' guy at mapetitemaison.com
Hey there! I'm a French guy living in the Alps. I just joined a small company with a big project (will tell you more soon) ;) My wife and I are also in the process of buying our own Tiny... project loading :) Feel free to contact me anytime!

Things are starting to move (slowly but surely)

Hello dear Europe THOWers ๐Ÿ‘‹

I hope each and everyone of you is doing great!

Here is something that might interest you:
it is the certificate of transparency and trustworthiness the European Tiny Living Alliance delivers to its members ๐ŸŽ‰
This one is for the company I work at: mapetitemaison.com

๏ฟผ

With the Living Alliance, we also have started the ยซย petition projectย ยป: Tinylivingpetition.com

With Betsy Barbour helping a lot (thanks a lot to her!), weโ€™ll try to organize an online meeting like the one we had a couple months ago ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Anyone interested?
Donโ€™t hesitate to tell us what you think ๐Ÿง

At your disposal to talk about it ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care! Guillaume
Like Comment

THOW in France: here we go!

Hi there awesome community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Ž

We are Guillaume and Louise, a French couple living close to the Alps in Savoie.
We are glad to be part of this project lead by Zach and Jason!

Long story short: we discovered Tiny Houses on Wheels last summer when we were questioning the way we were living, regarding our environmental impact. That was in July 2020.
In August, some Guillaumeโ€™s friends called saying they were looking for a guy to work with them in a company... that sells THOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
That is how now, in June 2021, Guillaume is working at https://mapetitemaison.com , that we just signed to purchase our own Tiny Home and how we are going across the region and (soon) the country to interview Tiny House dwellers ๐Ÿค—

Donโ€™t hesitate to follow Ma Petite Maison on FB, Insta, LinkedIn and YouTube ๐Ÿ˜‰ Youโ€™ll begin to see us everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to talking to you all, here in comments or in the Europe Group (or in private via the chat) ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care,
Louise and Guillaume ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป

Like Comment